Said very simply, Kerri Landscape Services provides you with all of the services necessary to meet your landscaping design and installation needs.
Listen & Understand
We start by listening and understanding your vision of the space. Following are just some of the items we are going to want to understand.
How do you plan on using the space?
- Do you need space for parking an RV or a boat?
- Would you like a built in barbeque or other amenities?
- How many people will you typically be entertaining in the space?
How do you envision the space looking?
- What colors do you envision?
- Any specific plants or structures such as fountains or ponds you desire?
- Are there any views you want to enhance or screen?
Are there any other factors that should be considered in the design?
- What are your budget constraints?
- Are there any family allergies that should be considered?
- Will the maintenance be performed by the owner or hired out?
Armed with our newly acquired understanding of your vision for the space, our Landscape Designer with over 20 years of experience, creates the initial design. We then review the design with you and make any necessary adjustments to ensure the design meets your expectations.
Our installation process turns your vision into reality. We work with our suppliers, chosen because of the quality of products they provide, to identify the highest quality products available that meet your design requirements. Then our team of professionals, supervised by Rich Kerri, our Owner, install the products in a fashion that provides for the best opportunity for long plant life.
The end result is like a dream come true…your vision has become reality!