1. Is Kerri Landscape Services a licensed contractor?
2. Are you affiliated with any other professional organizations?
3. Do you have Worker’s Compensation Insurance?
4. Can you provide me with a Certificate of Insurance?
5. Do you carry Liability and Disability Insurance?
6. How often will you be on site during our project?
7. If you use an on-site supervisor, what sort of experience does he/she have?
8. How long have you operated under this business name?
9. Do you secure permits for your work?
10. Are you most comfortable with commercial or residential projects? Do you prefer large or small projects?
11. What is your background in this field?
12. Where do you purchase your materials? Do your vendors pre-lien your customers?
13. Do you provide samples of materials?
14. What guarantees do you offer on your work and/or materials?
15. Will you estimate how long the project will take?
16. Do you provide a schedule of phases of work to be completed along with a schedule of payment for said work?
17. Do you provide references, including addresses and phone numbers, of your most recent projects?